It is YOUR choice where to take your vehicle for repairs, NOT the insurance company.
We repair all makes and models and work with all insurance companies. Once you file a claim, we can handle everything from rentals to billing.
Casey Collision Center wants to help you when you need it most. In the unfortunate event you have an accident, these tips can help.
Collision Repair Checklist
- Never drive a vehicle that is damaged. It may put you in danger.
- You have the right to choose who repairs your damaged vehicle, not the insurance company.
- You have the right to shop for multiple repair estimates.
- Know your options: you can visit your insurance company’s claims center or ask them to inspect it at our shop.
- All estimates are not the same. We are always happy to explain the details of our repair estimate.
- Be sure to choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment and certified technicians.
- Find out if the shop you chooses uses genuine manufacturer replacement parts.
- Ask the shop you choose if a repair warrent is included.
- Make sure the shop you choose makes the claim process stress free.
Casey Collision Center checks all of these boxes and provides you with great customer service. Let us help you today!