What Do You Do If You Are In An Accident?
- If there are injuries, call the police, highway patrol or 911 immediately!
- Provide police with all of the necessary information.
- Ask the investigating officer for a copy of the police report, which you may need to support any claim you submit to your insurance company.
- Take pictures of the scene and of any vehicles involved.
- Take down the names, addresses and phone numbers of all drivers and passengers involved.
- Never drive a vehicle that could be unsafe due to damages!
- Give Casey Collision Center a call or get an online estimate.
Contact UsGet Estimate